This incredible investment opportunity in the heart of Portage Park is now for sale, offered exclusively with Albert Realty Advisors. Featuring two-units, this fully upgraded building is great starter investment for someone looking to offset their housing costs and build a portfolio.
Noteworthy features and information:
- Asking price of $499,900.
- The neighborhood’s small multi-family stock has appreciated 10% in the last 12-months, and by 30% in the last three years.
- Building was gut-rehabbed 3 years ago with new mechanical systems – separate furnaces and air-conditioning units, electrical panels and wiring, copper piping, and separate hot water tanks.
- New roofs were installed on both the building and garage.
- The large, unfinished basement is currently being used for laundry and storage.
- Gas and electric utilities are sub-metered and paid by each tenant. Taxes do not reflect any exemptions and will be lowered when applied.
- Both units are currently occupied, but will be vacated by March 2021.
Unit 1 features 2-bedrooms and 1-bath, while Unit 2 features 3-bedrooms and 1-bath. These cozy units offer quality finishes throughout.
Each upgraded kitchen is loaded with features to enjoy -shaker white cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, a built-in microwave and a sink disposal.
Flooring is a mix of hardwood floors in living rooms, bedrooms and hallways & tile in kitchens and bathrooms. The large, unfinished basement is currently being used for laundry and storage. Park your car in the 2-car garage.
Taxes do not reflect any exemptions and will be lowered when applied.
Portage Park is known for its vibrant mix of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, theaters and parks. Six Corners shopping district is just steps away and multiple new commercial developments are under construction at this time. Benefit from easy access to the Montrose and Irving Park Blue Line stations. 1-90/94 is only 1-mile away and provides access to downtown and the suburbs. Public parks located in close proximity include the 30-acre Portage Park, Chopin Park, and Dickinson Park.
To schedule a tour of 5017 W Berenice Avenue, Chicago, IL 60641, please contact Damian Albert at (312) 342-8422 or damia[email protected].
For more information on this property, please click here.